Monday, November 28, 2005

Milena Velba Undercutting

Pants for all

I have to go in a small town in Emilia weekend for a meeting of music.
I know for months, and I decided to take the family. For this, a long time, I secured a reservation in the one beautiful hotel, central city '.
arrive Friday 'evening and take possession of the room. The small Ale, from a height of 5 years' experience in hotels and says: "Nothing bad, this room for a suite. "Grace immediately notice that the heating and 'too high, the beds are oriented in feng shui in the bathroom and there is' a bad smell. The reception is notified immediately and runs for cover.
drink at the bar and the adjoining restaurant fish dinner. "Mica I want to try restaurants around. It's raining, it's cold, we eat here. "
the evening, after dinner, Grace goes to see many concerts of the festival with a friend. I put the kids to bed and rest in the hotel lobby to read, with a nice glass of wine red, in a rare moment of tranquility '.

Saturday morning round of shops. The children pretend cards Yughi Yoh: a bag, € 4. Grace in front of a window tells me: "Look what a beautiful scarf, you need a scarf, enough of these sad things and gray that you're wearing for years. I present you the ok? It 's my Christmas present, we enter."
Christmas 'in a month, however, we go in, see Grace, choose, buy, go to the cashier: "No I have the cash, it should be' you pay." Thank you for the gift, honey.

afternoon, all the music to feel proud of my father speaking to a conference.
the evening I ask Henry, while sitting on the toilet, and if he 'liked.
"How much and 'life?" She asks. "About an hour." "Well, let's say 25 minutes were good. After the first 25 I no longer 'heard." Thank you for your frankness, sweetie.

playing everywhere at the fair, in the clubs, and hotels. The small Ale, for dinner, she says: "I did mission impossible with the girl singing. Then she smiled and said hello."
Soon after, in the room: "I wanted to stay down 'with this girl ...." And while the
tucks: "I can not wait and that 'morning,' cause so 'meeting that girl and make a delicious breakfast."
The charm of the pop star.

Sunday morning, the square is' the market. I am again the proud, Grace around stalls.
lunch in a 'tavern ask: "Did you find something beautiful?" What a question. "Pants for all." Well, for me? "No not for you. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment