Friday, November 18, 2005

How Long Does Tamazepam Take To Work

account statement, not even a fucking account

comes the statement of my credit card, and that of Grace, which juts out directly to my bank account.

" Grace, here there are two charges of 49.90 each from Zara the same day. Sara 's definitely a mistake
...". "No, no,' right. There were two things that cost less. "
" Excuse me, and those from 179 €
...." "Those are the pants."
"Ah. And these 52 ... "
" The hat you gave me. "
" I got a hat? ".
" Yes, come on, do you remember? What beautiful ... "
" Ah, yes, beautiful. "
" Ah, you wanted to say, you know when you accompanied me yesterday to see the gym? Well, beautiful, they do a lot of courses, there's 'pool, a nice bar, well, I wanted to tell you that you have made me a present. "
" I mean'? "
" I signed up. "
" Ah, well, how much? "
" € 690. Pero 'for 14 months! And then I think that among the courses included in the price is' too pilates, so 'savings on the course I am doing now, which costs more loooong'! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment