Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Pokemon Shiny Gold Gamesharks

You share, I Party!

My father 92 years old and, with his Swedish wife, spends his summers in a grove on the seashore in southern Sweden, where they built a lovely wooden house in the middle of nowhere. Each year at the beginning of summer ', we are practically forced to visit them for a week, with the whole family. This custom is happy grandparents who see their grandchildren, and grandchildren, playing soccer, see the squirrels, and eat all the rubbish that we usually avoid. All
happy except Grace. Which woman in the south, can not stand being in a place where the sea is cold as hell, can not stand being in a forest far from any form of social life, and can not stand having to pack up, in June, with inside the jackets and things to winter. Pero 'touches, so', for all six months ago I weighed that he had sacrificed to go there, and for the six months before I accused who will sacrifice 'again next year. A full year of reproach for a few days away.

And here two days before departure, scheduled for June 9. Everything organized, luggage, airline tickets, everything. I go to the Springsteen concert at the Forum, and while I wait you start the phone rings. E 'Grace. "Alexander has 39 of fever." Okay, 'flounder', I think. But from then on in the mind of Grace triggered a frantic re-scheduling. The next morning, in a fast sequence, go to the doctor and travel agent ', and quick diagnosis: "You can not 'start the child in these conditions."
So what do we do? My father will remain 'too bad. The solution and Grace 'already' ready, and I think it was already 'ready from the first fever of Alexander, and perhaps even before the fever.
"Parties face with Henry. I'm staying here."

Never mind that on the morning of the departure of Alexander the fever had passed ("But you feel that swollen lymph nodes, it has!") And all in all a trip alone with my son 'great I'm glad to do so, for first time. What I do not know, dear friends, 'that while I and Henry played football, watched the squirrels, and eat junk food in the silent grove Swedish Grace Saturday night surprise his debut as a DJ in the glittering nightlife of Milan.

After a visit to the hairdresser more providential 'beloved city', and Alexander gave up the small, perfectly fit, in the hands of the baby sitter, Grace climbed it to the console of "360" in trendissima Via Tortona, playing my records They Might Be Giants, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Spandau Ballet, Black Eyed Peas, Nelly and J-Lo, of course without the covers, then put them right.

Everything 'while in the Swedish woods, repaired in the house by a persistent rain, I read to Henry pages from the book "Letter to my son's football" Darwin Pastorin, and dear father said sadly: "Poor Grace is forced to stay in Milan to attend my grandson sick, instead of being here in this place so 'beautiful'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment