Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Muslim Women Breastfeeding Husband

Bio Cosmetique Naturelle

Saturday morning. Grace: "Look! E 'got a voucher of Marionnaud Parfumeries of € 7.50. I do a jump them.' Meanwhile, you, when children wake up, wash them, dress them, prepare breakfast and take them to do a bike ride, but do come back home by noon. "

Proof of Marionnaud Parfumeries, I'm facing: Total spending € 138, 90, inclusive of 7.50 discount.
Among the items of expenditure, a cream € 88.80, on which Grace said "I got a wrinkle cream, you should put YOU around the eyes."

The cream in question and 'the flagship of the Swiss company BCN, which stands for Bio Cosmetique Naturelle, a line that dear Grace is encouraging all her friends during endless phone calls from my mobile phone, promoting it as the only true brand to use.

course, the account of perfumery and 'went straight to my credit card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment