Thursday, April 13, 2006

Can You Make Pumpkin Essential Oils



Grace has a problem: the rental of children are too long. Between elections, Easter, April 25 bridges and several Italian children between the boxes are there nearly a month.
But unlike the majority of Italian mothers, of everything that 'notice when dates are approaching, Grace had planned everything months ago, calendar in hand, and you and' organized. Of course without telling me.

The days before the election date was a carousel of activities' aimed at the small sbolognare left and right in time for use by his pilates and stretching: Ale to play with a friend, Henry swam accompanied by the mother of another, a lunch with a friend, the other party to a girlfriend. Of course, Grace is not 'think it's advantage, and gladly returned the courtesy, and then I had to bring all to soccer practice and then make up 5 to eat ice cream.

Although Easter I would have only a day off, Grace has booked a week in the Egyptian seaside resort where they are already 'gone with our friends. "It 's beautiful, beautiful to look at this picture, and then it does not cost much, give me about the check that I have to go to the agency to pay." The return and
'provided the right day before the long weekend of April 25, Grace decided to go to sea in Liguria. He arrives and immediately starts again for another 4 days, and the problem of children and 'resolved. Oh, we could not let them stay mica to breathe the air of Milan, these poor people.

Tomorrow morning we leave at dawn. Grace called me to tell me now that I have to go get the kids to the park while you poor thing has to stop to pack. Then, given its concentration on the question suitcases, I'll 'pick up the laundry and also fix the mess left by workers who, today, I finally came to fit the shoe antique wood carved and painted by hand we have been waiting a year, but that was late in coming. Thailand.

We feel after Egypt, friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment