Monday, August 1, 2005

35 Weeks And Sinus Infection

born there 'in Puglia

On my birthday I must be in Bari because ' work at a music festival in the headliner and 'Natalie Imbruglia.
Grace has made the University 'in Bari, we have friends there,' and 'my birthday, in short, come on, let us go to the family.
Grace and the children are already 'in Puglia grandparents and arrive several hours before me. Upon landing, the phone rings: "We are at the hotel. When you arrive, I want to go shopping?"

We are in a beautiful suite that includes a very small room for children, with wallpaper with teddy bears, television with VCR and a selection of cartoons from the Lion King, Shrek, wooden trains and various toys, bathroom just for them with tent shower colorful balloons, and upon arrival were a gift from the hotel a little subbuteo.

Awaiting the Pope 'raided the refrigerator, bottles of various drinks lie empty amid remnants of potato chips.

and Grace 'on the phone with the reception: "In our room the air conditioning and' too strong, it's cold, I can not lower it, in the children's room is too hot, you can not adjust it ..."

"Let's go eat ice cream!", I suggest, and while we are in an ice cream shop in Grace disappears and reappears Indian stuff with the trash again. "Beautiful, is not it? The ports you to Milan, as hand luggage ...".

dinner from the famous restaurant "Il Pescatore" (framed shirt signed by Ronaldo, to demonstrate the level of ostentatious VIP attendance) and toasts birthday with friends.

This day Grace, close relatives, and friends take place in Bari area VIP. But children are not enough, they want to go backstage, meet Francesco Renga, and have her autograph. I told him that you were too well accustomed to Arezzo Wave.

Grace remains in the VIP area with a sumptuous buffet, all good things to eat and drink, chatting with friends (".. Imbruglia and the 'all redone, I can see ..."), the port guys behind the stage.
Ale tells anyone he meets, "Do you know Francesco Renga me an autograph?" And it comes
Renga, autograph and picture with hello hello. "You did well to win the festival San Remo, "he says Enrico, who already 'know how to coax shows that a pop star.

the day of departure, the hotel's breakfast room, the maids are terrified,' cause now they know the claims of Grace in terms of air conditioning. "Here 's too strong, we put them' in the corner, no, they 'get cut and the children get sick. You can turn it off, even lower it, in fact, keep it so 'but oriented to the', we are here and we put the kids sweatshirts ....". The poor things they do not know 'what to do.

Grace announces "I'm going to the station to make the train ticket, you meanwhile brings the boys a ride. "It is once again an 'hour later with a ring.

The Gift Grace's birthday and 'a machine-cutting, "So' the advantage of both you and the kids and save the Barber" (implication: so 'I can go more' me).

Gift Price: 11 €. I paid myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment